Wednesday, May 30, 2012

IndiBlogger Review

IndiBlogger : Site URL
Mini Description: We Blog, Therefore We Are


One of the first things I wanted to do when I started blogging was to know how my blog was to others. I had a clear idea about the content of my blog, the title and the regulation stuff that goes along with having a new blog, but the very concept about how other bloggers would look at at blog was a question left unanswered, so I joined IndiBlogger and now I feel good (Ya, they made me say all that).

              
                                                               Image Courtesy : sweetdeepa.blogspot.in


Registration is pretty straight forward, you submit your blog and wait for it to get approved. It took me a while to actually get into IndiBlogger, with all the new blogs that get submitted for approval it must be a tough job for the mods to sift through all the blogs. Its after registration you get to know the community of IndiBlogger. So lets get straight into the review.

Basic Interface: The home tab is actually Informative, it gives you Info about different contests, popular posts, new blogs, active bloggers and stuff. It also gives you the option of choosing from 4 color themes, I like the blue theme the rest are Ok. Then comes the Indivine tab, this is where all the bloggers post their stories and stuff, and are categorized based on different interests like sports, television, poetry, science etc. So all you do is post your URL in indivine and people can read it and can vote for it.

Indirank, as the name suggests is where your blog gets ranked on a scale of 100, Indirank has a complicated algorithm that takes into account various factors before giving you a rank, for more details follow this link : INDIRANK . This is followed by the Directory tab, where in you can search for blogs based on keyword, place, name etc making it easier to navigate through the numerous blogs.

Then we have Meets tab, where bloggers come together and hang out and meet in a specific location, this is one place where people can go beyond the virtual interaction can actually hangout and meet people. Then the Drives tab is about different contests. Followed by Indistream and Addons. Dashborad is where you can add people to your network, read their posts, vote for them and check your Indirank stats etc and there is also a mail option where you can mail people in your network.

Forum tab is where various topics can be discussed and a place where opinions can be shared. This is also where you can get your blog reviewed by other bloggers, I for one was really happy when people reviewed  my blog, I used to refresh every 5 mins looking for a review, hence when ever I get the time I review other blogs because the reviews helped me change my blog for the better and constructive criticism  does help.

IndiTalk is where I got to meet loads of talented bloggers, IndiTalk is where IndiBlogger becomes more of a community and its get personal with people from different places background come and talk to each other and get to know them on a personal level. 

Quick Shoutouts to people who helped me in Indiblogger.
There are many more bloggers who I would have liked to mention but coudnt because the list goes on and on.  So for all those who are a part of Indiblogger do comeby Inditalk and get to know more people.

Overall IndiBlogger is an awesome platform where bloggers old and new can come by have some fun and be a part of this commmunity.

Rating:  ****1/2







10 comments:

Danny Simon said...

Great place to meet new people and learn better on how to blog from the experts! Well written!

Ashish Bathini said...

Thanks Danny.

Harshal Bhave said...

Well written indeed. This will give anyone the basic idea of what a blogging directory is.

Keep up reviewing the world around you ! :)

Ashish Bathini said...

Hey Harshal thanks for the encouragement, Glad you liked it.

L KRUPAA said...

Hello Ashish, Thanks for reviewing my blog & your comment. On Second thought, yes i do think it is bright, will tone it down. Meanwhile, I really liked this post of yours, very informative. Especially "reviews helped me change my blog for the better and constructive criticism does help." Thanks again

Amit Kumar Vishal said...

http://www.inspirationalmotivation.in is india's number one hindi website in hindi quotes stories health online money earning tricks

Amit Kumar Vishal said...

www.inspirationalmotivation.in is india's number one hindi website in hindi quotes stories health online money earning tricks

Amit Kumar Vishal said...

www.inspirationalmotivation.inहिंदी कहानी ,कोट्स ,मोटिवेशनल इंस्पीरेशनल कहानियां, वेबसाइट बनाना ,गूगल ऐडसेंस sab kuchh only on www.inspirationalmotivation.in

Amit Kumar Vishal said...

www.inspirationalmotivation.inहिंदी कहानी ,कोट्स ,मोटिवेशनल इंस्पीरेशनल कहानियां, वेबसाइट बनाना ,गूगल ऐडसेंस sab kuchh only on www.inspirationalmotivation.in

Zahid Ahmed said...

Hi,
When I heard about Indiblogger and next when I approached them to include my website - www.keveinbooksnreviews.in to their blogosphere. They turned down my proposal by saying that i had less blog posts on my blog website, however, in real i had then over 120 blogs published. The reason was not only stupid but also made me to doubt their veracity.

Post a Comment